Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pink Revolver and Little Red Riding Hood

     Yeah Halloween is right around the corner but that really was not on my mind when I thought of the concept for this photo shoot.
      I design the Pink Revolver line and for several fall/winter seasons I have been playing around with these flowing draped little numbers. Each becomes the equivalent of a potter with his clay pushing and pulling the material ultimately letting go control and molding the fabric in the direction it wants to go. Its fun! 
      I let the softer side of my designers eye come out in these pieces and though the story of Little Red Riding Hood was a perfect "story" to emulate. 





      Working with MG Photography was the perfect photo artist to bring on board to really capture what I was thinking to convey. And the Blomberg couple Joelle and Jake being always in love were the perfect couple to act out the story. 
~Thanks to Maggie Gulling{Photography} , Devan Elbel{hair},  Alexandra Leigh Benson{makeup},
and Jake and Joelle Blomberg for modeling

1 comment:

Batty said...

I LOVE that first image! Beautiful